Operating system: all that are supported by Splunk
Splunk version: Splunk Enterprise 7.0 or newer or Splunk Cloud (details).
We only support uberAgent on Splunk software that is officially supported by Splunk (details).
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 10
- Windows 11
- Windows Server 2008 R2
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- Windows Server 2016
- Windows Server 2019
- Windows Server 2022
All Windows versions are supported in 32-bit (where applicable) and 64-bit. We only support uberAgent on Windows versions that are officially supported by Microsoft.
The main component of uberAgent’s endpoint agent is a system service that needs to run as the local SYSTEM account because that is required by some APIs.
- macOS 10.15.6 (Catalina) or above
Remote desktop session hosts (e.g. Citrix XenApp/CVAD, VMware Horizon View, Microsoft RDS) are explicitly supported. The same applies to any kind of virtual desktop (e.g. Citrix XenDesktop/CVAD, VMware View).
uberAgent supports Windows Virtual Desktop (WVD) environments running on Microsoft Azure.
uberAgent supports cloud infrastructure as a service offerings such as Amazon AWS EC2, Azure VMs, and similar in any region.
Google Chrome 41 or newer
Microsoft Edge 80 or newer
Microsoft Internet Explorer 11
Mozilla Firefox 50 or newer
- CVAD delivery controller version 7.6 or newer
- At least PowerShell version 3.0
- At least Citrix ADC firmware version 10.5
- Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops Remote PowerShell SDK
- Confluent REST Proxy 5.4.x or newer
- Confluent Schema Registry 5.4.x or newer
- Any Apache Kafka version supported by the Confluent components above
- At least Elasticsearch 7.12.x
- At least Kibana 7.12.x
- No specific requirements