uberAgent stands out from the crowd because it is not another me-too product, but gives administrators the information they actually need to improve user experience. uberAgent’s high-quality metrics include detailed logon duration and application launch performance, to name just two. But that is not all: uberAgent is built on a powerful platform, Splunk, which makes it possible to enrich uberAgent’s data with information from arbitrary other sources (think filers, firewalls, anything) and generate true operational intelligence.
- Tells you exactly about everything relevant to user experience
- Helps you identify trends that otherwise would have gone unnoticed
- Simplifies troubleshooting by showing you what you need to know in one place
- Shows you which applications are used when
- Makes help desk and IT operations more effective
- Supports IT pros with information they need for deep troubleshooting
- Makes physical and virtual environments (VDI) comparable
- Provides rich information vital for information security
IT operations involves keeping an eye on a huge number of different systems and ensuring all of them run smoothly.
- uberAgent shows you what is going on: how many sessions, how many users, how many machines, etc.
- Want to know more? Response times per machine, per application and even per session.
- Even more? Logon duration, group policy processing and user profile loading duration in great detail.
SLA Compliance Monitoring
uberAgent helps you monitor SLA compliance by telling you what management wants to know: unnecessary pauses and interruptions in the workflow by IT systems that cannot keep up. It helps answer questions like:
- How long does it take a PC or laptop to boot?
- What is the duration of a logon (very relevant on Citrix XenApp/Microsoft RDS)?
- How long do end users need to wait for applications to start?
Sizing and Capacity Planning
Planning and sizing a new environment is impossible without proper data on user activities. uberAgent makes the whole process a lot simpler by:
- Showing you the footprint of the average user session (RAM, IOPS, network throughput, CPU usage)
- Showing you the resource usage per application
- Showing you the footprint individual websites have on your systems’ resources
Learn more about sizing and capacity planning with uberAgent.
License Compliance Monitoring
Do you really know which applications are installed on all of your machines? And which of those are actually used? uberAgent tells you both, and more: when which application is used – by how many users.
- Find applications that are under or over-licensed
- Find out which applications are best licensed by user and which by computer
- Determine maximum concurrency values
Learn more about license compliance monitoring with uberAgent.
One of the biggest problems in troubleshooting IT systems is the lack of correlation. It is easy to examine a single machine, but it is very difficult to examine dozens or hundreds of computers. uberAgent changes that.
- uberAgent helps you find correlations: is a single user/machine affected or many?
- High-quality performance data (like true IOPS or process startup duration) dramatically reduce time to resolution
- Drilldowns let you get to the root cause quickly
Learn more about troubleshooting with uberAgent.
Protecting systems from malware and detecting sophisticated attacks require granular data on application and user activity.
- With uberAgent you can trace every process over its entire lifetime, analyzing call chains in realtime or after the fact.
- Easily detect disallowed processes or outdated application versions
- All network connections are recorded and can be mapped per user, network target, application or endpoint
Do you have questions that were not answered here? Please ask us, we are happy to help!