- Splunk data volume
Start by checking out the system requirements and take a look at the release notes.
Backend: if you have not yet done so, install Splunk.
Endpoints: next, you probably want to know how to install and configure uberAgent.
If you are upgrading, follow these instructions.
Logs: If things are not working as expected, please check uberAgent’s log files for warnings or errors.
Help: Try searching this documentation site and the knowledge base.
Forums: Ask a question in the community forums.
- Reducing the Data Volume
- Recommendations for Custom Dashboards (Splunk)
- Custom Scripts
- Routing to Multiple Backends
- User & Host Tags
- uAQL – uberAgent Query Language
- Building a Browser Extension Inventory Report (Chrome/Edge/Firefox)
- Citrix ADC Monitoring & Alerting
- Collecting the Processor Temperature With uberAgent
- Collecting More WiFi Details From WFH Employees
- Creating a TPM Status Inventory Report
- Documenting Applied Computer GPOs
- Generating Driver Version Inventory Reports
- Identifying Applications That Use 100% of a CPU Core
- Internet Explorer: Distinguish Between Standalone and Edge IE Mode Starts
- Monitoring Windows Update Performance
- Querying Windows Event Log
- Querying Windows Performance Counters
- User & Host Tagging Examples
Addons and Tools
uberAgent Helpdesk Splunk App
uberAgent Helpdesk is a Splunk app for IT professionals who support virtual or physical desktops and who need to resolve issues quickly. This app provides a different view of the existing uberAgent dataset that is streamlined for helpdesk use.
uberAgent Event Generator
The event generator is the perfect tool for uberAgent product demonstrations. It simulates a large number of endpoints and generates data for all dashboards.
uberAgent Log Collector Splunk App
uberAgent Log Collector helps you monitor the health of your uberAgent deployment by collecting the data logged by uberAgent and sending it to Splunk for indexing. Dashboards provide easy access.
uberAgent Logfile Syntax Highlighter for Notepad++
This syntax highlighter makes uberAgent log files easier to read in Notepad++.