This documentation does not apply to the most recent version of uberAgent. Click here for the latest version.
Performance Counter Metrics
Field Name Normalization
The names of performance counters may contain characters which are invalid for field names on some backends. Valid field name characters are letters, numbers and underscore (
[a-zA-Z0-9_]). Field names must begin with a letter.
uberAgent checks KV events (key=value) if a transformation is required and performs the steps as follows:
- Normalize field names by replacing invalid characters with an underscore.
- Check if the field name starts with a character. Otherwise, add
uA_to the beginning.
- Remove all duplicate underscore characters.
This is done for every type of receiver to make sure the field names are identical in every backend. This also applies to field names sent via a custom script.
Original input field: \Process(explorer)\Handle Count After replacement: uA_Process_explorer_Handle_Count
uberAgent can optionally collect the values of any Windows performance counters.
- Source type: uberAgent:System:PerformanceCounter
- Used in dashboards: n/a
- Enabled through configuration setting: Performance Counters
- Related configuration settings: n/a
List of Fields in the Raw Agent Data
|<CounterName>||Perfomance counter name||String||\System\System Up Time|
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *