Operating system: all that are supported by Splunk
Splunk version: Splunk Enterprise 6.3 or newer or Splunk Cloud (details).
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 10
- Windows Server 2008 R2
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- Windows Server 2016
- Windows Server 2019
All Windows versions are supported in 32-bit (where applicable) and 64-bit.
Remote desktop session hosts (e.g. Citrix XenApp/CVAD, VMware Horizon View, Microsoft RDS) are explicitly supported. The same applies to any kind of virtual desktop (e.g. Citrix XenDesktop/CVAD, VMware View).
uberAgent supports monitoring and analyzing the user experience and application performance of a Windows Virtual Desktop (WVD) environment running on Microsoft Azure.
The main component of uberAgent’s endpoint agent is a system service that needs to run as the local SYSTEM account because that is required by some APIs.
- Google Chrome 41 or newer
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11
- Mozilla Firefox 50 or newer
- CVAD delivery controller version 7.6 or newer
- At least PowerShell version 3.0
- At least Citrix ADC firmware version 10.5
- Confluent REST Proxy 4.0 or newer
- Confluent Schema Registry 4.0 or newer
- Any Apache Kafka version supported by the Confluent components above
- At least Elasticsearch 5.6.x
- At least Kibana 5.6.x