This documentation does not apply to the most recent version of uberAgent. Click here for the latest version.
Changelog and Release Notes
- Browsers/Firefox extension [B336]: Firefox data collection is now initially disabled as required per Mozilla’s updated policy (documentation).
- Dashboards: replaced double quotes around tokens with
- Service [I64]: locally cached licences are ignored when the configured license path is not reachable.
- Service [I52]: in rare cases numeric values are converted to
-nan(ind)which leads to an error on Kafka backends.
- Service [I50]: new log file is not always prepended with a configuration dump.
- Service [I75]: in rare cases some fields (e.g.
AppId) in the sourcetype
- Service: log message regarding ETW pointer sizes is incorrectly classified as error instead of warning.
- Dashboards [I73]: altered searches within the Application/Process Network Issues dashboards to better match the results of the reconnects & retransmits timechart and the table below.
- Splunk [I31]: the hostinfo lookups are now marked as case insensitive because the
NameHostfields may have different cases.
- GPU [I33]: values for the fields
ComputeUsagePercentEngine0and similar can be higher than 100 with Intel Iris GPUs on Windows Server 2016 1607.
- Citrix ADC: in very rare cases the content of the Virtual Server Performance field
vServerNamecontains spaces in wrong places.
- Citrix XA/XD Machines: when running the Citrix VDA on a Citrix Delivery Controller, some per-machine information is missing.
- Browsers/IE add-on: metrics are not collected on page reload.
- Browsers/IE add-on: metrics are collected incompletely for the configured start page.
- IE browser performance monitoring does not work if IE is running as a Citrix XenApp published application. It does work from published desktops, however.
- Boot duration: the metrics
PostBootTimeMscannot be determined for every system boot.
performancevariable. When that happens, uberAgent cannot determine the page load duration.
- Update inventory: not all installed Windows updates may be reported due to API limitations.