This documentation does not apply to the most recent version of uberAgent. Click here for the latest version.
Changelog and Release Notes
- Elasticsearch: uberAgent now supports Elasticsearch 7
- Browsers/IE add-on [I9]: the add-on now works in Internet Explorer’s Enhanced Protected Mode, too
- GPU metrics [I12]: per-machine and per-process GPU compute usage now switches to an alternative algorithm if the original algorithm fails (observed with Nvidia Grid). This requires Windows 10 1709 or later.
- GPU metrics: uberAgent now determines per process which GPU engine is used most heavily (requires Windows 10 1709)
- Service: reduced verbosity of service interrogation debug messages
- Citrix ADC [I8]: fixed error in Citrix ADC service group determination
- Citrix ADC [I7]: fixed error in Citrix ADC gateway determination
- Service [I6]: field names of KV sourcetypes are now normalized so that illegal characters are removed. This affects sourcetypes with dynamic field names, specifically uberAgent:System:PerformanceCounter. Allowed characters: [a-zA-Z0-9_]
- Process startup [I14]: duplicate process GUIDs in the field ProcGUID if processes were started very quickly
- Process startup [I15]: process starts missing in sourcetype uberAgent:Process:ProcessStartup if processes were started very quickly
- Apache Kafka [I20]: fixed wrong timestamp format
- GPU: values for the fields ComputeUsagePercentAllEngines, ComputeUsagePercentEngine0 and so on, can be higher than 100 when using an Intel Iris GPU in combination with Windows Server 2016 1607
- Citrix ADC: in very rare cases the content of the Virtual Server Performance field vServerName contains spaces in wrong places
- Citrix XA/XD Machines: when running the Citrix VDA on a Citrix Delivery Controller, some per-machine information is missing
- Browsers/IE add-on: metrics are not collected on page reload
- Browsers/IE add-on: metrics are collected incompletely for the configured start page
- IE browser performance monitoring does not work if IE is running as a Citrix XenApp published application. It does work from published desktops, however.
- Boot duration: the metrics TotalBootTimeMs, MainPathBootTimeMs and PostBootTimeMs cannot be determined for every system boot
- Update inventory: not all installed Windows updates may be reported due to API limitations
- Process GUIDs: changed the process GUID algorithm to drastically reduce the likelihood of collisions. ProcGUID field values generated with this version are different from the values generated by previous versions.
- Splunk: removed the obsolete files eventtypes.conf and tags.conf from the dashboard app.
- Sourcetype uberAgent:Process:ProcessDetail has new fields: ProcGpuEngineMostUsed and ProcGpuEngineMostUsedDisplayName
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *