This documentation does not apply to the most recent version of uberAgent. Click here for the latest version.
Changelog and Release Notes
- Support for Splunk 7.1
- Data model acceleration: enabled auto-skewing, a new feature of Splunk 7.1.
- Group Policy processing: depending on timing and machine configuration, events could be lost, resulting in missing Group Policy processing information. This issue potentially affected other event log data sources, too.
- Splunk process to application mapping: made this more robust so that a minority of machines with outdated configurations cannot change the global mapping any more
- Dashboard Update Inventory: after an update the new OS build was displayed a day too late
- Dashboards Application Network Communication and Application Startup: fixed the “show only new” functionality.
- Dashboard Machine Network Configuration: search filter was not applied on data table “Network configurations grouped”.
- Dashboard Citrix XA/XD Licensing: displayed information for consumed/available licenses were incorrect.
- Dashboard Application Inventory: added missing column for the distinct count of machines where an application is not installed.
- Dashboard Single Application Inventory: fixed inaccurate identification of notebooks.
- Data model auto-skewing causes a (harmless) warning message on Splunk versions prior to 7.1 during a restart of Splunkd. To remove that, simply comment out the setting acceleration.allow_skew in datamodels.conf.
- IE browser performance monitoring does not work if IE is running as a Citrix XenApp published application. It does work from published desktops, however.
- Boot duration: The metrics TotalBootTimeMs, MainPathBootTimeMs and PostBootTimeMs cannot be determined for every system boot.
- Blue screen monitoring: not all blue screens are collected from the endpoint.
The consolidated archived changelog for uberAgent versions 1.0.1 to 5.0 can be found here.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *