This documentation does not apply to the most recent version of uberAgent. Click here for the latest version.
Changelog and Release Notes
- Support for Splunk 7.1
- Data model acceleration: enabled auto-skewing, a new feature of Splunk 7.1.
- Group Policy processing: depending on timing and machine configuration, events could be lost, resulting in missing Group Policy processing information. This issue potentially affected other event log data sources, too.
- Splunk process to application mapping: made this more robust so that a minority of machines with outdated configurations cannot change the global mapping any more
- Dashboard Update Inventory: after an update the new OS build was displayed a day too late
- Dashboards Application Network Communication and Application Startup: fixed the “show only new” functionality.
- Dashboard Machine Network Configuration: search filter was not applied on data table “Network configurations grouped”.
- Dashboard Citrix XA/XD Licensing: displayed information for consumed/available licenses were incorrect.
- Dashboard Application Inventory: added missing column for the distinct count of machines where an application is not installed.
- Dashboard Single Application Inventory: fixed inaccurate identification of notebooks.
- Data model auto-skewing causes a (harmless) warning message on Splunk versions prior to 7.1 during a restart of Splunkd. To remove that, simply comment out the setting acceleration.allow_skew in datamodels.conf.
- IE browser performance monitoring does not work if IE is running as a Citrix XenApp published application. It does work from published desktops, however.
- Boot duration: The metrics TotalBootTimeMs, MainPathBootTimeMs and PostBootTimeMs cannot be determined for every system boot.
- Blue screen monitoring: not all blue screens are collected from the endpoint.
The consolidated archived changelog for uberAgent versions 1.0.1 to 5.0 can be found here.