uberAgent 6.1.1: Data Volume Reduction & Misc. Improvements
We are happy to announce the newest version of our user experience monitoring & endpoint security analytics product. uberAgent 6.1.1 comes with important fixes and useful improvements.
- Data volume reduction: 5-15% reduction in UXM data volume.
- Drivers: restrict access to uberAgent’s drivers from user mode applications.
- Service: kernel driver load events are now available in ESA activity monitoring rules (uAQL queries), too.
- Dashboards: fixed column visualization in the Single Logon dashboard.
- Dashboards: fixed wrong calculations in the Process DNS dashboard.
- Service: process and session GUIDs were not as expected on 32-bit versions of the agent.
- Service: Citrix Cloud data for machines, catalogs, and hypervisors could be incomplete due to missing support for pagination.
uberAgent is an innovative Windows and macOS user experience monitoring (UXM) and endpoint security analytics (ESA) product. UXM highlights include detailed information about boot and logon duration, application unresponsiveness detection, network reliability drill-downs, process startup duration, application usage metering, browser performance, web app metrics, and Citrix insights. ESA comes with a sophisticated activity monitoring engine, the uAQL query language, detection of risky activity, DNS query monitoring, hash calculation, registry monitoring, and Authenticode signature verification.
vast limits GmbH is the company behind uberAgent, the innovative user experience monitoring and endpoint security analytics product. vast limits’ customer list includes organizations from industries like finance, healthcare, professional services, and education, ranging from medium-sized businesses to global enterprises. vast limits’ network of qualified solution partners ensures best-in-class service and support anywhere in the world.