Learn About uberAgent at Virtual Expo, a Free Online EUC Event
We are proud to be a part of the xenappblog.com Virtual Expo event, one of the best resources for learning about cloud-based end-user computing from renowned industry experts.
What is Virtual Expo?
Virtual Expo is a one-day event where world-class presenters share their real-world experience in cloud and virtualization projects. They explain what works, and what does not. They share scripts and tools that worked well, and, probably most importantly, the lessons they learned, so that others can benefit.
Best of all, everybody can join: Virtual Expo is a web-based virtual event, and it is free. Register now!
Sessions and Topics
The agenda lists many cool topics like the following:
- What you need to know about Windows Virtual Desktop
- Citrix Virtual Apps & Desktops recommended multi-site practices
- Hosting your Citrix stack on Microsoft Azure
- The Windows Virtual Desktop (WVD) Bullshit
- 10 issues uberAgent helps identify in minutes
- Windows Virtual Desktop – what does it mean for Citrix?
- 20 application packaging hacks
- The state of Citrix Cloud – April ’19 edition
- Citrix cloud migrations: successes and challenges
- Have you ever wondered what those Citrix consultants know that you don’t? What are their secrets?
- DevOps for desktops
Register now and enjoy the show!
uberAgent is an innovative Windows and macOS user experience monitoring (UXM) and endpoint security analytics (ESA) product. UXM highlights include detailed information about boot and logon duration, application unresponsiveness detection, network reliability drill-downs, process startup duration, application usage metering, browser performance, web app metrics, and Citrix insights. ESA comes with a sophisticated activity monitoring engine, the uAQL query language, detection of risky activity, DNS query monitoring, hash calculation, registry monitoring, and Authenticode signature verification.
About vast limits
vast limits GmbH is the company behind uberAgent, the innovative user experience monitoring and endpoint security analytics product. vast limits’ customer list includes organizations from industries like finance, healthcare, professional services, and education, ranging from medium-sized businesses to global enterprises. vast limits’ network of qualified solution partners ensures best-in-class service and support anywhere in the world.