Configuring Microsoft Azure OMS Log Analytics
This page explains how to configure uberAgent to send the collected data to Microsoft Azure OMS Log Analytics.
Support for Microsoft Azure OMS Log Analytics is experimental.
In order to use uberAgent with Microsoft Azure OMS Log Analytics, please follow these steps:
- Navigate to https://microsoft.com/oms and click the Sign in button. Sign in with your Microsoft account or your Organizational account associated with your Microsoft Azure subscription.
- Create a new workspace by specifying a unique workspace name, email address and the Microsoft Azure region or use an existing workspace linked to your Microsoft Azure subscription.
- Open up the Settings -> Connected sources menu and note the WORKSPACE-ID and the PRIMARY KEY.
To configure uberAgent to send its collected data to OMS Log Analytics the following Receiver configuration settings are required:
- Type: OMSLogAnalytics
- Protocol: HTTP
- Servers: https://WORKSPACE-ID.ods.opinsights.azure.com
- RESTToken: [fill in the workspace’s PRIMARY KEY]
[Receiver] Name = Default Type = OMSLogAnalytics Protocol = HTTP Servers = https://WORKSPACE-ID.ods.opinsights.azure.com RESTToken = SECRET-PRIMARY-KEY