Operating system: all that are supported by Splunk
Splunk version: Splunk Enterprise 6.3 or newer or Splunk Cloud (details).
We only support uberAgent on Splunk software that is officially supported by Splunk (details).
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 10
- Windows Server 2008 R2
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- Windows Server 2016
- Windows Server 2019
All Windows versions are supported in 32-bit (where applicable) and 64-bit. We only support uberAgent on Windows versions that are officially supported by Microsoft.
- macOS 10.15 (Catalina) or above
Remote desktop session hosts (e.g. Citrix XenApp/CVAD, VMware Horizon View, Microsoft RDS) are explicitly supported. The same applies to any kind of virtual desktop (e.g. Citrix XenDesktop/CVAD, VMware View).
uberAgent supports monitoring and analyzing the user experience and application performance of Windows Virtual Desktop (WVD) environments running on Microsoft Azure.
The main component of uberAgent’s endpoint agent is a system service that needs to run as the local SYSTEM account because that is required by some APIs.
Google Chrome 41 or newer
Microsoft Edge 80 or newer
Microsoft Internet Explorer 11
Mozilla Firefox 50 or newer
- CVAD delivery controller version 7.6 or newer
- At least PowerShell version 3.0
- At least Citrix ADC firmware version 10.5
- Confluent REST Proxy 4.0 or newer
- Confluent Schema Registry 4.0 or newer
- Any Apache Kafka version supported by the Confluent components above
- At least Elasticsearch 5.6.x
- At least Kibana 5.6.x
- No specific requirements